Saturday, October 25, 2014

Blog Hop




It's been a while since I participated in a Blog hop, but I loved PTI's color inspiration this month... and I really need to get some tags done for Christmas. I used the following color combo to make a non traditional colored Christmas tag which made it perfect for the Merry Monday challenge. I LOVE this one! It's the colors of my new living room :oD



Here is my tag!



Products used:
PTI Doily Details
PTI Limitless Layers
PTI Cover Plate: Quatrefoil Die
PTI Winterberry Stamp Set
Sizzix Tag & Tie die

THANK YOU for stopping by today.. I can't WAIT to see the other creations!
Have a GREAT day!!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your tag, Joni Kix! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni I LOVE your tag!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! Werent they FUN color combos this month!!
    Hope your having a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a JOYFUL tag! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty layered tag and those gorgeous colors!!!

    ReplyDelete