Sunday, April 20, 2014

April Card Kit Reveal!

Welcome to the Club Mojo April card kit reveal! We have 10 ladies in the club this year!!! These are all wonderful ladies who I've had the good fortune to meet at Scrappin' Mojo.

It's time for our Club reveal, and this month's card kit was put together by Kim O! I love the sweet spring-time prints! I had lots to play with. I combined Kim's wonderful kit, with the stamps/embellies that I received from Beth and Terri as prizes from out last online crop.

Here is my first card. It uses paper/embellies from Kim's kit and sequins/stamps from Beth.





This one uses paper from the Kim's kit, vellum/cardstock/acrylic butterflies from Terri, and bling from Beth.





My last card uses paper and embellies from Kim's kit, cardstock/vellum from Terri and sequins from Beth.





That's it for me this month! Be sure to checkout the creations from the other ladies:

Thanks for stopping by! Please visit the other ladies in the card kit to see what they have created:

Beth - bethiejs.blogspot.com
KimP - Mojo Reveal
Diane - mumblebeedesigns.blogspot.com
Terri - jazzyscrappertidbits.blogspot.com
Mary - justanotefrommary.blogspot.com
KimO - Mojo Reveal
Jan - Mojo Reveal
Niki - ellenaspaperhouse.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. Love your cards! I have not had time to play yet, but will post something as soon as I get something done. Kim did a great job with this kit. It is so fun and springy.

    ReplyDelete