Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Crafty Friday!

YAHOO!!! It's Friday! I'm soooo happy! It's been a really busy week... Well, as promised today, I have FIVE crafty projects to share! I created them, inspired by the crop at Color Me Daisy. Here they are! Starting first with a couple layouts.

This first layout is from last spring at the flower fields. Doesn't that photo make a perfect layout?

Chris dresses up for school on Fridays. They call it Fancy Friday. He was in such a great mood when he got his first tie, that he even posed for me, hehehe!

I'm an owl hater... stupid owls! But I ended up using an owl stamp on Chris's layout and on this cute card. I can't believe I had more than one owl stamp.

This week I got into making flowers. This cute flower is made of gathered ribbon.

I decorated this little pillow box with a paper flower. My mom won a paper flower book from the craft fair a couple weeks ago and gave it to me. The flowers in the book were so amazing that I just had to try it.

Here's a close up. I'm really happy with how it came out, but it's not as nice as the ones in the book.

That's it for this Friday... don't be expecting five crafty items every Friday. As much as I would like to, it won't be happening. {sigh}

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I love all of your projects! Both of your flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!! The last one is just lovely. The saying on the owl card is just perfect! As, you know, I am not an owl lover either and you did a great job with those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joni! It's Niki from BPM. Love your projects and that pillow box is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome Joni...great stuff! Love your handmade flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects, Joni!! I just love all your homeade flowers, especially that ribbon one. Cute cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERYTHING is BEAUTIFUL Joni!!! I wonder if that is the same flower book I have it.. full of GOODNESS!!!

    ReplyDelete