Sunday, July 19, 2009

Photoshop Class Day 13

Yesterday's class was an extension of Friday's class. Instead of a three photo storyboard, it's a nine photo layout. The size of this one is 8"x8", at least this one will print on our printer. I don't know where to get Thursday's 7"x14" storyboard printed.

These photos are from our trip to Hawaii last summer. I'm working on a photo book of our 2008 trips. This will be one of the pages in the book.

This is our last day of instruction. The very last class (which is today) is just another test. I haven't logged onto the site yet to take it.

Registration for Jessica's new classes starts tomorrow. I'll post again tomorrow to remind you! If this class was any indication, the new classes will be GREAT!

3 comments:

  1. Joni! This is GREAT! I love how you did the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fab and i would totally print this. with the right pictures (mine did NOT have) i love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Joni!! You have been a busy blogger.. I was BEHIND! GREAT stuff my friend!!

    ReplyDelete