Friday, July 17, 2009

Photoshop Class Day 12

No Friday-5 today... I'll post my 5 photos from the mud run tomorrow!

The class is almost over, BooHoo! I'm really enjoying this class. I read on Jessica's blog that the next class will be a 20-paged digital book completed in 20 days. I'm definitely going to take that one! It's supposed to start at the end of summer. I'll keep an eye out for the registration and let you all know.

Today's lesson is on storyboards. I loved the clean professional look! Can you just image these printed out and framed?




Note: FONT - Renaissance

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, these are awesome...hmmm...maybe I need to go play with some today, I need new wall art for our library room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Love those photos! The captions you chose are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are too cute! love them. can you order them online through scrapbook pictures.com or whatever that site is thr/2ps or what about thr/ritz or somewhere like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these .. oh I want to learn how to do that.. what GREAT gifts for the holidays!!! Great job Joni!

    ReplyDelete