Wednesday, July 22, 2009

OC Fair 5K - Opening Day

We finally have the results from the OC Fair 5K! Chris and I both have new PRs!
Chris's time was 20.10. He came in 3rd in his age group and 21/625 overall (19th in men) that means only two women came in before him.
I came in at 24:03 (that's more than 5 minutes off my old PR). I came in 2nd in my age group, and 87/625 overall (23rd in women). The first place woman in my age group beat me by 2 seconds...

Unfortunately, they gave prizes to only the top three overall finishers, or Chris and I would have ended up with prizes :o)

This is the only photo I have of the race. You can see me pretty clearly. Chris is just to the left of me in the photo wearing an orange shirt and orange hat (you can just see the top of his head and a little of his shoulder).

3 comments:

  1. I see him! WAY TO GO!!! Both of you did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good! & what mary said!! you guys rock!!

    {p.s. totally might take your suggestion and make the one pic bigger on my layout-not my fave pics, but they are scrapped, so...thanks!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH JONI!! CONGRATS to both you and Chris on your PRs!!!!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete