Sunday, April 26, 2009

Card Patterns - Birthday Card


Unity Stamp Co is sponsoring a fairly new sketch blog this week called Card Patterns. This is the first time I've ever participated in a card sketch blog. It was FUN! I may even get some much needed cards done!


Supplies used:
*Stamps - the cupcake and flower stamps are from Michael's. I took them out of the package so I don't know who made them. The word stamps are from Stampin' Up.

*Sassafraslass
*Bazzil
*Stardust pen
*Stickles - silver
*Glimmer Mist - bronze
*Memento ink - tuxedo black
*Fiskars border punch
*Ki Memories - ribbon
*Foam mounting squares

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I will have to check that out! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Those cupcakes are too cute! I love how you created a twist on the sketch by staggering them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! These are delicious. Love the scalloped edge on the bottom, too. It's the perfect touch.

    So glad you could play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - love those cupcakes!! Very nice job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cupcakes for sure!!! Awesome card!!! I will have to check out that site!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card! I wish I could make better cards! And I totally LOVE those cupcake stamps! I'll have to look at Ms the next time I go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joni this is DARLING! I love the cupcakes! To fun!!!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super tasty card!! love your images and colours.

    ReplyDelete