Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More from Surf City...

Here are a couple of the professional photos from Surf City. Here's Chris... does he look like he just finished running 13.1 miles? He got in so early that there was only a short line for the photo booth. He went all over getting his photo taken. By the time I got in, I couldn't even see the photo booth! LOL!

I'm still pleased with my finishing time. I was writing it down in my running journal today, along with the other stats. I noticed that I came in 1627 in overall women at Surf City. Can you guess what place
I came in at the Disneyland Half-Marathon? That's right! 1627 overall women!!!! HAHAHAHA! It must be my lucky number!

Here's another photo of Chris that I wanted to post for my friend Mary. I know she'll get a kick out of the palm trees and green grass.

Chris runs in a regular cotten T-shirt. He doesn't go in for the high-tech running shirts. They just aren't cool...

This is a photo that my mom took at mile 5... LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE! That's all. I promise no more Surf City photos...

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I love the pic! Everything here is brown, muddy, and leafless. Nothing green in site! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo of Chris! The photos I got of me that they took during the race are awful. I look like I need CPR!! And most are blurry.

    Sigh...it was such a gorgeous day for that half. I am wishing for nicer weather right now!

    ReplyDelete