Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day 7 - Saturday, June 28

Weeeee're hoooooome...

We just blew though Las Vegas, stopping there only for gas. Jim drove straight 7.5 hrs. Thanks to the time change we got home around 3:30pm. Since Jim usually drives 8 hours a day in a bus, 7.5 hours in his car is nothing.

It felt great to shower tonight with decent water pressure, and it's going to be great sleeping in our own beds. Cheryl is happy not to be sleeping between Jim and Chris... This past week, she had to deal with snoring in stereo.

What's a blog post without photos... so here's a few of my favorite photos from the trip:







We leave for Hawaii on Friday, so Jim will work M-TH. In between now and then, Cheryl needs to register for college, Chris has a Dr Appt for a sports physical, I have an appt to have my hair cut, and we have library books due.

It's going to be a busy week, but hopefully Chris and I can get back on the training schedule. We got in a couple days of hiking, but only ran one day last week.
It feels good to be home!

3 comments:

  1. JONI! what AMAZING photos!! it looks like a WONDERFUL trip was had by all! (ok except the snoring! LOL!!)
    THANKS for sharing the photos with us! have a GREAT time in Hawaii!! (I cant WAIT for those photos!!!)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos! My favorite is Cheryl on Chris's back. They both have really good expressions on their faces. I hope you are in some of your vacation photos! I've seen a few, but hope you are in there a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you're in Hawaii now!!! Thanks for sharing all the vacation pics, they were great!!

    ReplyDelete