Monday, January 14, 2008

Scrapping the Music - It's Good to be Us

I went through tons of old photos and came up with four photos of my hubby and I having fun together. It was hard! There were lots of choose from... I guess that means we have lots of fun. LOL! Patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Recess line.

Journaling from the song lyrics:
It's better than best. Yeah we got it made in the shade, in the sun, in love this way. We got lucky baby. We've been blessed. Couldn't ask for more, wouldn't settle for less. It's good to be us, yeah, it's good to be us. It's good to be breathing day after night after day. This feeling feels the way it should...

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! How GREAT. I love it! I really like how you put them all together! I'll have to 'scrap-lift' it. :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via the comments on Sherry's page. :) Great LO! I like the tiled edge and how you framed the photos w/ the journaling. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete