Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Running: San Clemente Route - 4 miles

We take the San Clemente Beach route when we want to run, but don't have a lot of time. We still have a lot of shopping to do for my daughter's birthday. I took these photos during our run today:


It's a short run from the parking lot through the sandstone cliffs to the beach.



That's San Clemente pier... two miles away.



The tradtional, have to take, under the pier photo.


Welcome to San Clemente pier.



No seagulls today... only pigeons... that means we are in for a weather change. Our beautiful sunny days are about to end!



See the high whispy clouds (I know they have a scientific name, but I don't remember what it is)... it's another indication of a weather change. I'd expect rain by the weekend. But, for now, it's a beautiful day for running at the beach!

1 comment: