Saturday, October 13, 2007

Scrapping the Music - Bubbly

As soon as I saw the title of the song, I knew what photo I wanted to use (even through the song has nothing to do with bubbles and bathtime). My mom has had this photo stuck to her sewing cabinet for years, so I ran down to her house to make a copy.



This layout uses the new Fancy Pants Botanical and Sweet Pea patterned papers from the 2SCD store. I used the new Prancer Thickers for the title.

This is my FIRST doodling layout. I'm taking a doodling class right now at Big Picture Scrapbooking with Maelynn Cheung and was finally brave enough to try it on a layout. I was so nervous! What do you think? Is it too much?

3 comments:

  1. sooo cute!! and what a great interpretation of the challenge! i didn't do that one, i was stuck in that pesky box again, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE DOODLE IT AWESOME AND THAT A AWESOME PIC TO SCRAP TOO.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this layout you did! Perfect for the title!!!

    ReplyDelete