Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm Blogging!!!

Okay, so there's not much of interest here yet. I've been looking around at the stuff and I'm impressed. There is enough here to keep a computer geek like me interested. I see some photo albums and slide shows that I can add... I want to add some links to my favorite sites and my favorite people. This could be majorly FUN!

The only problem I have is that I have nothing of much interest to say, at least not today. Let's see, I ran four miles.... on a treadmill though, not enough time to get to my favorite beach spot since I had to work today.



Oh! Here's a picture of where I work. My title is Principal Software Engineer. When I was an employee, I had a huge office with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the mountains. Now that I'm a contractor, I have a desk in line of desks in a big window-less bullpen. That's okay though, since I'm only there 4 days/week.

That's the job that I have to do... The job I love to do is being on the first Design Team at http://www.2ScrappyChixDesigns.com! The owner, Julie sends us a free kit every month to play with. Can you believe it? I get to play for free! I'll post some layouts when I have time to figure out how to get the slideshow thing added to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by!


4 comments: